And Create Generational Wealth
“The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are”
~ Chauncey Depew
We want to help you get to your “somewhere!” Here is how we will FAST TRACK your path to
- Designate a personal Housing Coordinator to work with throughout your journey
- Analyze your credit report and review in depth with you
- Create an action plan that works for you
- Monthly LIVE webinars with The Real Estate Roundtable
- Monthly release of training from the 1,000 Black Families vault
- Bonus curriculum content released monthly
- Financial Literacy tools to gain the knowledge to help you succeed as a homeowner
- Access to a Real Estate expert in your area once you are ready to start your home search
- Give you 1% of your loan amount back to put towards your closing costs, as offered by our Mortgage Partner
You will also be educated on the homeownership process, your credit, and credit utilization. You will receive budgeting tools for Monthly, Annual and Daily Budgets. You will have debt management tools with Debt Ratio Calculations.
If you are ready to create generational wealth for years to come… then we want to give you the tools you need to reach your goal. Register Today!
Highlights of your Homeownership Education include trainings on the follow topics:
- Effects of Financial Emotions
- Benefits of Homeownership
- Renting vs. Owning
- Assets vs. Liabilities
- How To Find Your Perfect Home
- What To Expect From Your Realtor-Client Relationship
Love our mission and want to be a part of it?
Join our Partnership Program!
Becoming a partner of 1,000 Black Families is free. You can create a stream of income simply by helping us fulfill our mission and raise awareness of using homeownership to create generational wealth and bridge the wealth gap.
How Does It Work?
We are looking to partner with Licensed Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals to be represented in all 50 States, who understand the power of Real Estate and understand the big picture to close the systematic wealth gap.